FINA has launched the Swimming for All – Swimming for Life Programme to offer the possibility to individuals from all ages, backgrounds and capacities, to take swimming lessons. The main objective is to spread mass teaching of swimming and life-saving techniques through the implementation of the Programme, with standard criteria across the world in those countries where the need is most urgent, contributing to the integration, education and inclusion of citizens in the places where it is applied. The aim is not only to promote physical activity worldwide, but also, to contribute to the prevention of drowning and thus save lives.
• Dr. Julio C. Maglione – President, FINA
• Sam Ramsamy – 2nd Vice-President, FINA
• Graham Hill – Chairman, FINA Coaches Committee
• Arnaldo FUXÁ – Adviser and International Expert for CIGEPS-UNESCO
• Frederick Russell-Rivoallan – Programme Specialist, Head of Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO-Beijing
• Justin Scarr – CEO, the Royal Life Saving Society, (Australia) and Member of the Recommendation Development Group of the World Health Organization (WHO)