Only 15 days to go until the FINA World Aquatics Convention, 8–10 December!
With the projected value of the Aquatics industry in China expected to hit US$30 billion by 2020, and the Chinese market opening its doors to international business, Hangzhou is the perfect host city for this year’s Convention.
Here’s a round-up of what to expect from the biggest networking event in Aquatics business calendar:
- in 3 jam-packed days, you can network and share knowledge with 300+ swimming coaches, national Federations and 1,200 Aquatics experts
- the largest ever FINA Convention Exhibition with 56 companies exhibiting – making the event a fantastic platform to make new connections: see the full Exhibitor List here
- delegates will have exclusive access to some of biggest brands, head coaches, and global organisations in the business
- 45+ world-class Speakers will address the Aquatics Conference: ‘Embracing Innovation – Aquatics in a Global World’and the FINA Swimming Coaches Golden Clinic Programme: ‘The Way to Success’
- 20+ exclusive sessions include:
- The Path to Become a Champion
- Quality vs. Quantity, Periodisation of Training Volume
- Hosting Aquatics – Expanding Impact for City & Sport
- Off-Site Fan Experience – Reaching Fans Around the World
- listen and learn from the likes of Peter Andrew, John Atkinsonand Zhu Zhigen, plus business leaders and innovators from NBC, IDG, Alifish, CCTV5, Mailman, Youku and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee
- there will be a large representation of exhibitors, businesses and National Partners from China, including:
- China National Sports Group
- Chinese Swimming Association
- Hangzhou Sports Bureau
- Hangzhou International Sports Culture Centre
- Hangzhou Tourism Committee
- Hangzhou Sports Leisure Industry Association
The Convention is set to be one of FINA’s most thrilling events to date. Learn from the best swimming coaches and industry innovators, progress your business, and identify new opportunities to move to the next level.
Find out more at https://worldaquaticsconvention.com/ and register your place today!